Each week I've set aside time to blog, and each week I've let it fall to the wayside. This snow has helped to slow me down a bit and regroup.
Also, like many people I know, I have been feeling a bit under the weather. Each morning this past week I've been drinking a green smoothie -- you can find my recipe here, but lately we've also been adding spirulina, maca powder, and hemp seeds.
The imperial pint glass is a perfect size for these green smoothies.
So you may be wondering what exactly is on my plate right now. And here's a glimpse:
- My reading lists must be submitted by Feb 25.
- I'm presenting at a conference on Mar 9 and need to revise that paper.
- Next week I'll receive about 40 essays to grade over the weekend.
- I need to write a proposal and budget to (hopefully) get some money from the department to go to Naropa this summer to do research.
My Semester Commitments:
- Teaching at two colleges/universities and teaching two different (new) curriculums.
- Completing the Teaching in Higher Education Certificate.
- Reading for my qualifying exams February 2014.
Needless to say, I've got a bunch going on and I'm actually teaching four days a week -- can you believe that?! So, please please forgive my absence in this space. I'm working it, and I do need this reflective space to help me keep on track. I will be here more (fingers crossed).